Mixed Media Class - Kit and Clowder



Like I mentioned in my mixed media bottle post I subcribed to the mixed media class thought by Alyce Keegan from Kit and Clowder.

I have been part of her create and learn classes for a year now and she is an amazing teacher.

The mixed media class has 3 projects, today I finished my first one.


I used some different items then Alyce but I tired to stay close to the original.
Like I didnt have any doilies around so I used some lace to make the 'fan' in her hair. 
The flowers are foam, wood and metal. 
It was fun to see how the different materials work with the ink.


Just a quick list of a couple of items I used:

The image is by saturated canary
The sprays I used are from Lindy's Stamp Gang.
Deplhinium Turquoise, Tibetan poppy Teal, Bells of Ireland Green, Screemin' Banshee Black, Treasure Island Aqua and some splatters or Cattail Copper Brown.

I used a Tim Holtz Lace stencil and a doily stencil from the crafters workshop.

I dont own any embossing powders or a heatgun like Alyce used,
but I had a gold ink pad that was in my stash. Which I used for the wings and the gold detail on the canvas.

I am very happy with the result, now I just have to get the ink of my hands! Haha!

***

Sabrina


Comments