Peter Pan and a Lost Boy

Morning!!

Last night there was a lot of fun going on at the Kraftin' Kimmie facebook group! 
There was a party with a chance to purchase some of the old retired rubber stamps :D 
I managed to scoop up 2 of them! Yay!

While waiting for my new stamps to arrive, I decided to color up 2 rubber stamps I already had!

Peter Pan and a Lost Boy!

I used them to create a summer boy card!


The stamps I colored with copics.

Peter Pan:
Skin: E04/11/21/00/000
Hair: E18/YR27/23/Y21
Light Green: YG67/63/13/03/00
Dark Green: G99/YG67/63/13
Rope+Feather: E59/57/55
Eyes + flying streaks: C01/00

Tink: 
E11/00 - YR27/Y21 - YG 67/63/13 - B02/00/0000 
I cant believe I got that many colors in her tiny figure :P

Lost Boy:
Skin: E04/11/21/00/000
Hair: R89/E08/R24/YR27/23/R02
Brown: E59/57/55/53/51
Grey: W9/7/5/3/1
Eyes: YG67/63/13/03/00 C1/00

Used a craft card as a base, added a green polkadot and a metalic brown paper.
The multicolor paper I made while playing around with some of my distress inks: 
broken china, peacock feathers, mustard seed and spiced marmelade. 
Finnished the card with a leather string bow and a tag with a sentiment which means Heartfelt Congratulations in Dutch. 

I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Wonderfull Wednesday

***
Sabrina

Comments

  1. Awesome card!!!!!!! Your colouring rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, I love your colouring!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were very lucky to have gotten two of those retired stamps! It was fast and furious and my internet speed was too slow for me to have any success lol! I can't wait to see what you do with your newest stamps because this card with Peter Pan is just awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic creation with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was going so fast! sometimes you think you where fast and your like number 10! But i was lucky indeed :)
      I made 1 card with them already: http://sabrinastamps.blogspot.nl/2017/05/believe-in-fairytales.html

      There will be more cards coming with old KKS stamps because I have been hunting online for shops that have some and have been lucky to find some more :)

      Delete

Post a Comment