Kraftin' Kimmie Blog Hop October!!


Yaaaaay! It's here! It's here!!
Today we are celebrating the 
ALL the stamp sets from our 
October Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

ALL THREE new wintry clear stamp sets are available NOW 
in the Krafty Shop!



So let's have a big happy hop around the design team and guest blogs and check them all out in action! Grab a nice hot (or cold) beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations!!

First up is the adorable set of woodland friends
by artist Emilie Goulet called
.....COOL CRITTERS!



Next is the super chill set of snowpeeps and their friends
by artist Cheryl Grant called
......SUPER COOL PALS!



And last up is a fabulous scene building set which coordinates with our Shake It Up sets by artist Becky Pearce called
.....HOLIDAY VILLAGE!



ALL the new sets are NOW AVAILABLE individually BUT if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our 
OCTOBER Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all THREE of the new clear sets at a discount!

***

I already told you yesterday I was gonna show you a different project with the Holiday Village stamp set! So here it is!! If you missed my card check it out here...
I used them in planner! I decorated my december monthly spread with them it was so fun!

I added some mermaid melody ink around the border, stamped the christmas lights across the top and then colored the stamps in my favourite colors! Teal, Purple and Pink!




Copic Colors:
Pink: R85, 83, 81
Purple: V17, 15, 12
Teal: BG07, 05, 02

I stamped some snowflakes through out the spread in Mermaid Melody and Purple Pansy in combination with some metalic blue snowflake stickers!

And in Ruby Red and Raspeberry Rose on New Years Eve to give it the Fireworks idea!

I added a little tree in the weekend of 8-9 December cause thats most likely the weekend we will decorate and put up our tree!! I cant wait!!
I'm from the netherlands so here are the translations:
Kerst = Christmas
Oud en Nieuw = New Years Eve (litteral translation Old and New)

***

The Krafty Team and Guests have lots of goodies to share with you today and you'll find all the links below!!! Hop around to check these sweet sets in action!


Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!

***

Sabrina

Comments

Post a Comment