November Peeks! Perky Penguins!!!


Woot, woot! It's Day THREE of our
November Krafty Peeks
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Today's set features some ADORABLE little characters by artist Melissa Baker-Nguyen!

It's called ..... PERKY PENGUINS!!



This fun set comes with lots of cutie penguins...big and small, several scenery accessory stamps and faby sentiments!! You'll be able to design lots of quick holiday/winter cards not to mention gift tags, bags and boxes and amazing scrapbook pages! Think of the possibilities!


***

These penguins are amazing!! And we had a blast with them at the retreat as well!! You might have seen some peeks in the pictures!

This card I made with 3 Krafty Kolours the NEW Bubbly Blue and Granite Grey and Purple pansy one of my favourite colors! I sponged them through the Sparkling Snowflakes stencil and used the snowflake stamps with the same colors!


I also used the Krafty Scenery stencil to make some waves I only used the bubbly blue but there may have been some grey left on the stencil from another project so its a bit mixed ;)

I stamped my image in Granite Grey and colored them with copics:
Black: W9, 7, 5
Purple: V17, 15, 12
Ice and belly: B21, 91 and C0 00

***

At the retreat I followed Jessie's watercoloring class and used the techniques from that class with this cute little penguin aswell!!


And this little tag I colored with copics and pencils and used some white ink around the edges and to stamp the snowflake! Alexis thought us to make tassels in a make and take!



***


All of the Krafty Krew design team members and Krafty Guests listed below have lots of great designs to share with you today featuring the PERKY PENGUINS stamp set! Be sure to hop around and leave lots of love at each and every stop because some lucky commenters will WIN some $$ to the krafty shop! Plus we're doing a GIVEAWAY of the ENTIRE stamp release on the Krafty Friends facebook page! 
The winners will be announced at the party so don't miss it!



You've been seeing all the incredible creations for November as we're share them each day this week! Be sure to join us at the LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 1pm EST! We'll be checking out ALL of the THREE new clear stamp sets, FOUR stencils, THREE inks and a partridge in a pear tree!! Plus we'll be sharing fabulous creations, giving away prizes and having tons of krafty fun!

See you again tomorrow with a MUST HAVE stamp set for all you krafty peeps!

***

Sabrina

Comments

  1. All adorable.! I really like how the purple beaks tie in with the rest of the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way that you used these stamps! Your cards are just too freakin cute😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love all of your projects! Your colouring is amazing and I love how the purple beaks match the snowflake background that you created with the new stencil! This is such a fantastic stamp set. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, fun projects! Every one eye catching and fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all darling! I Love how you colored them in different ways

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! Especially the mauve background. What a fresh idea! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet cards and tag! I especially love the soft colors on your first card! Pretty scene!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment