KKS March Krafty Peeks - You Give Me Wings

Welcome back to our third and FINAL day



Today we have a FAIRY sweet stamp set from our

newest artist, Neda Sadreddin!


This adorable set features three lovely fairy images plus a few accessory stamps, a fairy DOOR and several coordinating sentiments! I mean, so FAIRY cute!


You'll get to see all sorts of sweet creations as you hop around the Krafty Team blogs today! PLUS you'll see some of the other goodies in action....like our new stencils, new ink and new Krafty Dots!

This months newest addition to the Krafty Kolours Hybrid Ink line! 
It's a stunning new dark royal blue called
As always it will be available in full sized ink pads, mini cubes and ink refills!


***

Love fairies and this set is amazing!! I had so much fun with this this card!

I stamped the little door and mushroom and then I drew a big mushroom around it to make it look like a little house.




I used a stencil called Flower Easel from Dutch Doobadoo for the base of my card. Then I drew the outlines for the the smaller layers and the petals myself. The patterned papers are all Doodlebug Design.

Copic Colors:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair: RV17, 09, 06, 04, 02
Dress: BG09, 07, 05, 02, 000 (Stardust gel pen)
Wand: G14, YG03, 00 (Stardust gel pen)

Mushroom:
Pink: RV17, 09, 06, 04
Light grey: T5, 3, 2, 1, C00
Darkgrey: T7, 5, 3
Pink Wood: R85, 83, 81, T3
Glass: BG05, 02, 000
Flowers: BG07, 05, 02
Grass: G14

On the inside I layered a doily with more patterned paper and I stamped a sentiment from the Kick Assy Birthday set in the new Sprakling Sapphire ink and popped it up with foam so the top layer wouldn't slide away.
Lastly I added some Springy and Lovey dots.

***


Be sure to join us at our LIVE Facebook Release Party this afternoon (Saturday, March 16th) at 1pm EST where we'll be celebrating ALL the new goodies and they will be released at the online shop!

Happy hoppin'!

***

Sabrina

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment