KKS challenge #509 - Glitter!

Hello and welcome to another fun
Saturday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
Are you ready for some krazy krafty fun?
We can't wait for you to play along and share your amazing krafty kreations!  We are here to inspire your creativity!

This week Krafty Girl Keri is your hostess and her challenge for you is....
use Glitter!



Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like! These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and products will earn you double entries! Each submission will enter you into the monthly draw of a $40 gift voucher to the krafty shop!

***

I love glitter and sparkles on my cards and one of my favourite ways to do that is with glitter paste and stencils!!
For my card I used the super cute raccoon from the Polar Pals stamp set!


I placed him on an inky background I made using Stormy Sky, Pink Pizzazz and Whimsical Wisteria. The glitter paste I added through our Wonky Chevron stencil!

***

We also have a SKETCH for your inspiration if you need some extra mojo!  Feel free to use it anytime!


Also don't miss our BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS! 


Happy kraftin'! 

*** 

Sabrina
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments