12 Krafty days of Christmas - day 9

Welcome to Day NINE of 
the Twelve Krafty Days of Christmas!

Check out the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog for the other days!


Let's talk about SEPTEMBER!

My favourite stamp set of the year released in september and is called
You're a Squeak-heart!! 

What else could it be, haha!
It was my very first stamp release!!
and let me tell you there are many more coming in 2020!!

I used the little mouse in the cup and added some candy canes from the Elf-tacular stamp set released the same month!


Turned the tea in Hot Cocoa and used the sentiment from Beary Big Hugs. So it made a sweet winter card!

For my background I sponged it in Pink Pizzazz, Whimsical Wisteria, and Lovely Lagoon
Then added green glitter paste through one of my favourite stencils the Sweather Weather stencil!

Copic Colors I used are:
T5, 3, 2, 1
RV66, 55, 63
G05, 02, 00
V17, 15

***

Sabrina

Comments