KKS April Krafty Peeks day 2 - Fairy Folk

Well? Did you SEE all the new goodies we previewed yesterday?
What do you think? Do you want some MORE?


That's good because we are BACK with Day TWO of our April Krafty Peeks

Today we've got a magical new stamp set that's perfect for any time of year but especially for spring!

It's from artist Sabrina van Vloten (that's me!)
It's called....FAIRY FOLK!


These little sweeties are ready to flutter right into your hearts!
There are FIVE magical little fairies (including a boy) plus adorable accessories and mix & match sentiments!!


***

I love drawing magical creatures and I was so excited to draw these little fairies for you!!
I added some mushrooms and dragonflies to the set aswell!! 

For this card I used the boy and the girl with her little flower hat! I also used the Beautiful Butterflies stencil which matches the fairy wings!!


I also cute out 2 butterflies for embelishments!

The inks I used are the Pink Pizzazz, Whimsical Wisteria and the NEW Gorgeous Grape!

***

Check out FAIRY FOLK in action as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today! You'll also see the new stencils, new ink and new dots along the way!! Be sure to leave some love at each stop because I'm going to give away some krafty $$ to a lucky commenter!
You'll see MORE of our brand new goodies tomorrow and everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends facebook group on
Saturday, April 18th at 2pm EST!


And don't forget to join us all weekend long on the Krafty Friends facebook page for our Spring Krafty Krop!! We'll be having challenges, live kolour along videos, tutorials and LOTS of fun!

For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from our Krafty Team!! See you at the party tomorrow!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I love that you included a male fairy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I feel like they are often forgotten!

      Delete
  2. You have outdone yourself. The little faries you designed are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of cutting out stenciled image for embelishment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute stampset and that butterfly stencil is adorable! You created a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this stamp set. Your card is just beautiful, and I liked how you cut out the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute!! and the stencil is perfect with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Your color choices are so nice! These fairies are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love how you cut out the butterflies from the stencil too! Such an adorable stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is awesome and I just love this new set! It's so much fun and could work for boys and girls! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and your amazing background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so cute. I am in love with the fairies, and your backgrounds...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the use of the stencil for the background. Great scene.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sabrina :) This new stamp set, Fairy Folk, is absolutely adorable!!! I love that there is a guy fairy too! The tip toward the side on the top panel makes them really feeling like they're flying! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sabrina, this card is fabulous!!! I love the colors, the cuteness and all the wonderful layers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment