KKS August Krafty Peeks day 2 - Too cute to spook!

Welcome back! Did you SEE all the AMAZING new goodies we previewed yesterday?
Are you ready to add some magic to our fantastic fall release?

That's good because we are BACK with
Day TWO of our August Krafty Peeks at
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Today we're sharing a sweet new stamp set by artist
Sabrina van Vloten! (that is me!)
It's called....TOO CUTE TO SPOOK!


This adorable new set features our cute little mice Trick or Treating!! We got a vampire, pirate, witch, fairy and ofcourse a little ghost mouse! SQUEEEEK! And just look at the sentiments AND accessories!! This set is so packed full of images!

 

***

It is almost been a year since we released my first stamp set You're a Squeak-heart! Which we will celebrate next month!! ;)

I am so thankful for Kimmie for believing in me, giving me the chance to share my art with all of you!

I litterly squeek everytime I see a card pop up on my facebook using my stamps! 

This new stamp set celebrates the mice that started it all! in their halloween costumes! I just adore how they turned out and hopefully so do you!


I need to find some time to color all the mice but on this card
I only used the 1 mouse!
 This because I also wanted to really show off this super fun Ghoulish Ghosts stencil! You ink the background so your ghosts stay white and then you can add in some shading!

I used the Stormy sky and Purple Pansy inks.

***

Check out TOO CUTE TO SPOOK! In action as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today!  You'll also see the new stencils, new ink and new dots along the way!!  Be sure to leave some love at each stop because I'm going to give away some krafty $$ to a lucky commenter!


You'll see MORE of our brand new goodies tomorrow and everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends facebook group on
Saturday, August 15th at 2pm EST!

For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from our Krafty Team!! 
See you again tomorrow!

***
Sabrina

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Halloween mice- such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and your stampset is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrina, you have outdone yourself again! These mice are the cutest little creatures! I absolutely love them❣️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stencil background! The colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO ADORABLE! You designed the most darling set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very spooktacular
    Great job Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! I just love these adorable, costumed mice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! The ghostly mouse is too adorable for words! I also love the shading on the stencil background. -Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the blue and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you created your amazing background and I LOVE this new stamp set. These little mice that you created are super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was wondering about this stencil so am so glad you used it! The ghosts are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the combination of the mouse ghost with the ghost stencil! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, and that background is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment