KKS November Krafty Peeks day 1 - Save My Place

Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?!
It's time for our November Release Peeks to begin at
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Today's featured set is by Melissa Baker-Nguyen and it's called.....


We all have readers in our lives! This super cute stamp set is perfect for lovers of the written word with lots of fun sentiments and such an assortment of literature lovin' critters!


As you hop around the design team's blogs today you'll be able to check out SAVE MY PLACE! in action in combination with a lot of our other new November Kraftin' Kimmie products!

You will spot our newest addition to the Kraftin' Kimmie Hybrid Ink rainbow! It's a gorgeous new colour.....called SOFT SAGE!


As always it will be available in full sized ink pads, ink cubes and ink refills!

We've got TWO new Krafty Stencils for this month's release to help add some funky fun to your creations! They are called....


Both designs are perfect for all your cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media and more!

And of course we are adding the perfect new coordinating Krafty Dots for this release! This month's additions are called DREAMY DOTS for adding the fabulous finishing touch to your design!


***

This set has a bunch of super cute critters and fabulous sentiments!
I colored the cats with the stack of books on Kraft paper with my copics and a bit of pencil on the cats.



For my background I used all the new products!! First I lighty inked my background in the new Soft Sage ink. Then I placed the Splish Splash stencil over top and went over that with the sage ink again. Then I put the Study Buddy stencil and inked with Marvellous Mocha. I added a little bit of dept in the brown with my copics. 


I distressed my paper and the banner. Because these colors gave this vintage feel I wanted to stick with.
Lastly I added a couple of Krafty Dots.

***

You'll get to see all of our brand new goodies in action over the next few days of the November Krafty Peeks and everything will be released at our LIVE November Release Party
on Saturday, November 21st at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends group!


For now, hop around and check out some amazing creations from the Krafty Team and be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop! Your comment could be a WINNER of some krafty $$ to use in the shop! (Not to mention our designers are incredible and you should tell them so!  )

Come on back tomorrow for some more krafty fun and goodness!

***

Sabrina

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness I love your card Sabrina! Your background really shows the new Soft Sage ink. It’s so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job using both stencils.. works really well together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the background and how you popped up the books and the cats. Everything blends so well. Great bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The bookmark in the banner is Brigittes though not mine!

      Delete
  4. Adorable! I LOVE the bookmark and great background on your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thamks though the bookmark in the banner isn't mine just the card!

      Delete
  5. Love the card! Your cats are adorable and the background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you layered the stencils

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh beautiful!! I think I love the cats more than the mice lol and the color this month is awesome! Love your card so much

    ReplyDelete

  8. this is such an amazing release! Love the theme and all the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be still my bookish heart. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, cuuuuute! I have this plaque on my wall from my kids when they were little - best sentiment ever! I love your bold and beautiful card design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bookmarks are so cute. I like how they are all peeking out from behind the books. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way how you have used the stencils and the new sage colour really show. Great card. X X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I like the aged look on the edges - makes me want to go read!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is just so precious! I love those kitties!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment