KKS March Krafty Peeks day 2 - My Hero

  Welcome back to Day TWO of our March Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!




The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from artist 
Melissa Baker-Nguyen and it's called.....

MY HERO!!



This is an amazing set of sentiments that will match perfectly with the fabulous Dragon Flight stamp set we previewed yesterday!!

 Check out MY HERO in so many gorgeous creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the new stencils and hybrid ink along the way! 

 Be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop because there will be a giveaway of some krafty $$ to the shop! 

You'll see more of our March goodies tomorrow and Saturday, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  



For now, check out all the fantastic goodness in today's hop!

***

These sentiments go perfectly with the new Dragon Flight set. There is a variety of fun, encouraging and supporting ones its a wonderful set!!

I used the 'Don't slay Dragons ride them!' sentiment and that ofcourse had to go with the knight flying on the dragon. I stamped the sentiment with our new stunning Rich Rust ink! On a background I made with the Radical Rectangle stencil, using the Rich Rust ink and blended it out with Precious Pink!!

 
 
I used 2 chipbord pieces from the add-on bundle and the arrow I inked with Rich Rust and on the sword I used the Nuvo Dream drops there will be a random color of those in your add-on bundle aswell!


The dragon I colored with my copics using the no-lines technique I stamped the image in Precious Pink ink for this.

Copic colors used:
Dragon: G99, YG67, 63, 03, 00
Skin: E04, 13, 21, 00, 000
Hair + suit: E29, 08, R05, 02
Cape, Shoes + scales: E04, R22, 20

***

See you tomorrow!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
 

Comments

  1. I love these variations of the stamps! So creative! Love the chipboard add one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used my FAVORITE sentiment from the set! Love the ombre background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that background! I am so CASE'ing this!! Thanks for the awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! simply amazed w/ YOUR no-line coloring! This is flawless!

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the colors on your card, the dragon really pops up nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment