KKS Krafty Kolour Along - Love Bugs and Forest Friends

I love making my stamp sets so they work well together and you can mix and match!

My newest set is Forest Friends which comes with bunnies and squirels and several scenery items that all work amazing with the Love Bugs and Fairy Folk among others.

Find all my stamp sets created for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps HERE!

I did a Kolour along in the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Krafty Friends Facebookgroup and made this card.



For my background I used Summer Sunshine ink then the Daring Diamonds stencil with the new Mellow Mustard ink. Left the stencil in place and added some Deco foil transfer gel in several spots to add the gold foil to.

Card base is A2 kraft. A white layer 5.25 x 4" the inky layer is 5 x 3.75
took a strip of kraft to my crimper thingy for the border strip

I stamped the Love Bugs flower and the Forest friends Stem/leaf with a little space between and then filled in the lines with a black fineliner to connect the two.

The puddle and drops are also from the Forest Friends set and the Ladybug couple is from the Love Bugs stamp set! All coloured with copics:

G99, YG67 63 13
YR27, Y38, 17, 15, 13
BG32, 11 10 - colourless blender
B02, 00
RV17, 14, 13, 11
T9, 7, 5

Find the video for replay here

***

Sabrina

Comments

Post a Comment