KKS Inspirational Wednesday Party Piggies

Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone...Krafty Girl Sabrina here! I made a Party Piggies card to share with you, but this time with a little twist!

Instead of keeping it birthday party themed I went with a christmas theme instead! A little teaser for the fun thats happening in the facebook group this weekend!

I used my Zig markers for the background and to colour my image, I handcut the trees and put them through my paper crimper. The sentiment is from Furry Holiday Wishes and the dots are Christmas dots. And ofcourse it needed some sparkle so I used the stardust gelpen and stardust stickles to the 'gold' and 'silver' areas.


If you want to add the Party Piggies stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

You also don't wanna miss all the fun happening this weekend in our FB group
We have a big Christmas in July weekend planned July 10 and 11th!!


Happy Kraftin'

Comments