November Krafty Peeks... Day TWO! Snowy Village!

   Welcome back to Day TWO of our November Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!



The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from 

artist Michelle Houghton
 and it's called.....

Snowy Village! 


These lovely holiday homes and village accessories are perfect to build wonderful winter scenes on your cards and scrapbook pages! 

 Check out Snowy Village and our new stencils in so many awesome creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  


You'll see more of our November goodies all week, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday at 2 pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  



For now, check out all the fantastic goodness in today's hop!

***

I used the whole snowy village on this Harry Potter inspired christmas card!

I also added Hedwig from last month's release Season's Tweetings!



I used a different colour scheme this time and I love how the golds work with the blues! For the gold I diluted some gold paste to be able to paint with it.

In the sky I used our Mountains of Mail stencil in Sandy Shores and layered a few gold envelopes on top with paste. I love using this stencil on Christmas cards!

***

See you tomorrow! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Eeeeee! You know how much I LOVE this creation! The combination with the Mountains of Mail stencil and the Seasons Tweetings stamp set is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, love how you combined the different stencils and stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment