January Krafty Peeks... Day TWO! You're Swan-derful!

 

    Welcome back to Day TWO of our January Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!



The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from 

artist Neda Sadreddin
 and it's called.....

 You're Swan-derful! 


These sweet swans and their accessories are going to be perfect for so many occasions! Mother's Day, Anniversary, Valentines or a special, swan-derful friend! 

 Check out  You're Swan-derful and our new stencil in so many awesome creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!


***

This soft sweet slimline is made with stencils, our kraftin kimmie inks and zigmarkers to colour the swanderful swans!!


Firstly I stamped my swans masking the baby so I could stamp them close together, drew in the waves, and added the sentiment below.

While colouring with my zigmarkers I left a white around the border to get that ethereal look. I mainly coloured them purple and then added in tiny bits of pink and teal. I also stamped a bunch of heart coloured in these 3 colours.

For the background I used the Krafty Scenery 4 stencil and the new Falling hearts stencil.

I drew the clouds using the stencil and then used the same zig markers to get the clouds to look similar to the swans

The base layer of the hearts stencil I inked with purple pansy, pink pizzazz on top and aqua adventure to the bottom halve to blend down from the sky to the water colour.

I put the swans and the clouds on the background and added the popped up stamped hearts!


***


You'll see more of our January goodies all weekend, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on SUNDAY at 2 pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  


For now, check out all the fantastic goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. The colours on this are so soft and beautiful!! My fave!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment