"Lily Rose"

Morning everyone!

I had a lovely morning today, waking up and finding out that my card and colored roses for Alyce from Kit and Clowder safely arrived in Australia!


Now I finally get to share my new image with you!
She wont be uploaded in my shop just yet because she needs a name first!

I asked Alyce to name her if she likes to.

But I still even without a name I just had to share her with all of you now!

So for now the girl in the rosepetal dress:

Edit: Alyce just named her Lily Rose



I didn't write down my colors used but this is what I remember:
Skin: E04/11/21/00/00
Hair: E18/15/YR23/Y21
Dress; R89/85/83/81 and RV100 

In the top I only used the lightest colors adding a darker tone as I got to the bottom.

And some Close-Ups of the card details:



Edit: She is added to my shop: 

Thanks for reading!
Hope you like her!


***

Sabrina

Comments