Daniel Smith Paints and KKS Sweet as can Bee

Happy Friday!

Yesterday I got my first Daniel Smith paints!! After months of trying to pick which colors to go with I finaly went for it.

I got the essentials set and 15ml Quinacridone Purple and Phthalo green (bs) and they are all so pretty!!
Wasn't feeling well yesterday when they arrived but today I got to play a little with them!


After doing some swatching I wanted to try them out on my stamps!
I grabbed my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set Sweet as can Bee! I adore these little ones and I got to do some color mixing!

The brown tinting in the bees are mixes of Quinacridone Purple and New Gamboge and a little Quinacridone Rose in the cheeks :)


I freehanded some hexagons in the background in various shades and sizes. I used the Quinacridone Rose, Quinacridone Purple and New Gamboge (the peach is a mix of Quinacridone Rose and New Gamboge so pretty!)

Then I splashed some splatters over the page I used a very diluted gold acrylic paint for that and some Quinacridone Rose splatters to.

***

Sabrina

Comments