Mother's Day card - Clearly Besotted


Happy Mother's Day!


I recently found out about this stamp company Clearly Besotted! They have super cute and fun stamps so naturaly I had to grab some!

One of the super cute stamps I got was Strut Your Stuff a set of a bunch of adorable Peacocks! It was in the Clearance section so I would go check if its still there!

I painted up one of the little peacocks with my Daniel Smith paints!
I used Phthalo Green (bs), Phthalo Blue (gs), Quinacridone Purple and Quinacridone Rose for the background which was really soft so hard to photograph.




I embossed the sentiment with Nuvo embossing powder. Die cut a heart and put it through the wrinkler thingy and added the Doodlebug Heart paper from the French kiss collection!

A little pink bow and some Pearly Nuvo drops and done was my Mother's Day card!

***

Sabrina

Comments

Post a Comment