KKS Challenge #497 - Shapes!

Hello and welcome to another fun
Saturday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
Are you ready for some krazy krafty fun?

We can't wait for you to play along and share your amazing krafty kreations! 
We are here to inspire your creativity!



Our hostess with the mostess this week is
Krafty Girl, Melany!
And her challenge for you is....
SHAPES!!

Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like! These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and products will earn you double entries! Each submission will enter you into the monthly draw of a $40 gift voucher to the krafty shop!

***

Shaped cards are so fun to do! This time I made a Christmas stocking! I used the Furry Holiday Wishes stamp set, my watercolors, the krafty kolours inks and some doodlebug paper!



First I picked the shape and the papers and then I watercolored this fun fox to match! I stamped the image in Totally Taupe to do a noline technique which with watercolours I still find very tricky!! But I am very happy with how this turned out!

This stamp set has such fun sentiments that you can mix and match! So I picked a couple of them and used my Ruby Red, Sparkling Sapphire, Pink Pizzazz and Goblin Green inks!


I used my wink of stella on the borders of the sentiments and image to add a little sparkle! Ow and I put some on his nose to ;)

***

We've also got a sketch to inspire you for the month of September! You don't have to use it but it's there for you to use if you need a little kickstart....feel free to use it any time!


Happy kraftin'!

***

Sabrina

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments