KKS September Krafty Peeks - You're a Squeak-heart!


It's Day FOUR of our
September Krafty Peeks

And I have been waiting for this day for months now!! I am so thrilled its finally here...Because I get to reveal that I am Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps new artist!!

Yups thats right ME :D I am so gratefull for Kim giving me this opportunity!!
Several months ago I added some little doodles to a project and Kim asked if I drew them! And so those doodles sparked the inspiration for my very first stamp set!!!  

Here it is....

This stamp set features a set of adorable MICE!!  If I may say so myself ;)
The set comes with four main images a couple fun accessories and some awesome coordinating sentiments! With thanks to Kimmie for comming up with those!


Of course, today is also Challenge Day and as always, during release week the theme is Anything Goes!  So create a card, scrapbook page, altered item.....with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp!
  
Use any sketch, design, colour scheme you want!
We can't wait to see your creations and you have all week to play along (until September 20th) and we'll announce the winner at the end of the month!  Feel free to link up your submission at the bottom of this post and/or by uploading your pic to the folder in our Krafty Friends facebook group!  You could WIN a $40 gift voucher to the krafty shop!
We've also got a sketch for you!  If you're needing a little inspiration, feel free to use this awesome sketch anytime this month!


***

I hope you all love them as much I do and you'll be seeing more of my stamps in the future Squeeeak!!! 

I used my stamps to make a bunch of ATC's that might have snuck into some stamp sets ;)
Some lucky owners got theirs at the retreat last weekend but there are still a small number left!

I used the krafty scenery and the woodgrain stencils for the backgrounds and the Krafty Kolours Hybrid Inks! Bubbly blue and Creamy Caramel, Charming Chartreuse with Pretty in Pink and Salty Sea with Goblin Green!

I also used 1 of the mice to do a watercolor card! Using my daniel smith watercolors.
Image and sentiment stamped in Wicked Black ink! The sentiments are from the Kick Assy Birthday stamp set.

***

You'll get to see all sorts of sweet creations featuring YOU'RE A SQUEAK-HEART as you hop around the Krafty Team blogs today!  PLUS you'll see some of the other goodies in action....like our new stencils, new ink and new Krafty Dots!

Be sure to join us at our LIVE Facebook Release Party this afternoon (Saturday, September 14th) at 2pm EST where we'll be celebrating ALL the new goodies and they will be released at the online shop!
Happy hoppin'!

***

Sabrina

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Loved playing with this stamp set..great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina these are so cute. Congratulations on your first set with Kimmie. We were so excited to see it at the Kimmie Retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrina, again Congratulations! Well deserved too. You created some cutenesssss with those sweet mice! i love them, can't wait to play with them! I can't wait to see what follows...

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! these are darling! you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love your work and look forward to seeing you again at September's 3rd Retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! All of it is so awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stamp set is awesome! Congratulations on your first design. I can't wait to see your next designs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment