KKS January Krafty Peeks blog hop day - Love Bugs

WOOHOO!

Today we are celebrating all the
new goodies that are NOW available from our JANUARY Release at


All THREE new clear stamp sets are available over at the Krafty Shop, along with our new CRISP CRIMSON inks, TWO new Krafty Stencils and our new HEARTS Krafty Dots!  Yaaaay!

So let's have a fun hop around the Krafty Team's blogs and check everything out in action!  Grab a nice hot (or cold) beverage, sit back and relax while you enjoy this kreative tour!

First up we have a krafty new set from artist,
Sabrina van Vloten called....

Love Bugs sold out yesterday! Restocks are on the way! You can sign up on the website to recieve an email when they come in!

The second set is by artist Neda Sadreddin and it's just DAM cute!
It's called.....YOU'RE GNAW-SOME!

There are only a handful left in stock! If they sell out sign up to be notified because restocks are on its way!

And our last stamp set is a sweet set of chubby little creatures by artist Melissa Baker-Nguyen called...

Available today is our brand new Hybrid Ink colour in the large ink pad, mini cube and ink refill and it's called....

We have two new stencils that are perfect for all your new creations called....

And lastly we've got an exclusive new set of
Krafty Dots for you called...

The hearts are almost sold out but we also have a beautiful set called Lovey dots thats also perfect for this release!


Everything is NOW available at the krafty shop!  

And don't forget to grab the INK OF THE MONTH!
This month all in stock products in the PRETTY IN PINK colour are on SALE 15% OFF while supplies last!  And it coordinates SO WELL with our new Crisp Crimson ink and Hearts Dots!

Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!

***

Wow I am so excited to see everyone love these Bugs! It means the world to me that your excited about my designs! If you missed them don't worry restocks are coming!! 

Today I want to share 2 more cards with my new Love Bugs stamp set!

This time in watercolors!

The first one I stuck with more traditional sunflower colors and added a cute doodlebug sunny paper.


I used Daniel Smith paints but I dont recal the colors I used in this one.

***

The second one I went with my favourite colors Pink and Purple and I used the little snails!


I want it looks flowy like the colors bled into the background and I am very happy with this look!

DS Paints used on this one are:
Quinacridone Lilac
A mix of Quinacridine Rose/French Ultramarine 
that looks very close to Imperial Purple
Wisteria
French Ultramarine
Lavender
Green apatite
Serpentine

***

Can't to see what you all create with these Love Bugs!

I'll be doing a Krafty Kolour Along with them at 10.00 AM EST in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Krafty Friends facebook group!
Ill share how easy it is to mask the images so you can make a bunch of different scenes!

***

Sabrina


Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I love both of these. The background really stands out to me on the first. I love flowers, but the background is WOW! And the SNAILS are so so cute. I love how the shells have hearts at the center, too. These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment