KKS September Krafty Peeks day 2 - Santa's Ride

Welcome back! 
Did you SEE all the AMAZING new krafty goodness we previewed yesterday?

Are you ready to add some more holiday fun to our Christmas release?

I hope you answered YES because we are BACK with Day TWO of our September Krafty Peeks at

Today we're sharing a sweet new stamp set by artist Sabrina van Vloten! (thats me!)
It's called....SANTA'S RIDE!


What would a holiday release be without the man in red himself?! This adorable new set features Santa and he's on his way to deliver some Christmas joy....by TRAIN! You've got the jolliest elf in the engine and there are two different sized train cars plus a bunch of fabulous people and items you can interchange to go in the carts! You can make your choo choo as long as you want!! This set is so packed full of images and holiday fun!


Check out SANTA'S RIDE in action as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today! You'll also see the new stencils, new ink and new dots along the way!! Be sure to leave some love at each stop because I'm going to give away some krafty $$ to a lucky commenter!

***

So excited to share my new stamp set with you!! I have wanted a set like this for christmas for a couple year now and now I got to draw it!!! I hope you'll have as much fun with it as me!

You can create a train as long as you want and fill them with all the little accesories! I used the Reindeer (my favourite) and the gifts and candies.


Made the white hills by tracing the Krafty Scenery stencil and cutting it out.
I stamped my images in Wicked black and the track in Sandy Shores ink. 
I colored it to match my doodlebug background paper. Then added stickles to the little lights.

Copic colors:
BG18, 13, 34, 32
YG06, 03, 00
R85, 83, 81
R39, 37, 35, 32
E59, 57, 55, 53, 51
E11, 21, 00, 000
C03, 01, 00

***

You'll see MORE of our brand new goodies tomorrow and everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends facebook group on
Saturday, September 19th at 1pm EST!


For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from our Krafty Team!!

See you again tomorrow!

***

Sabrina

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I love your colors! And how it matches the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Makes me think of candy land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your paper is also a background for your scene. So cute! I love these colors for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors and the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card! I love the background and your colring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you used—kind of a retro glam going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is so magnificant! Love the colour combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your illustrations. I was hoping for a sweet mouse Christmas set by you 😊 I'll cross my fingers for it.
    I love your card, especially because I like non traditional Christmas colours for cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you maybe next year I'll put it on the ideas list! I have some other cute sets coming up though ;) !

      Delete
  9. This coordinates just perfectly with the background paper! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautifil—just love the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable set you have designed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This new set of yours is so cute, this is such a fun set for kids of all ages to enjoy!! Love the pretty colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment