MFT Card Design Superstar contest - Clean and Simple entry

This is my first time entering a card in the My Favourite Things, 

This Card is for the Clean and Simple Genius Categorie!

I colored this cute ice skating kitty from the You Make My Heart Melt stamp set with my Zig markers, the snowflakes are also stamped with the zig marker colors. I hand drew in the snow border.

I taped of the top part of the card when coloring in the sky so I could place my sentiment on the top. I used the colors from the sky also on the ice.


Products used:
MFT Stamp sets: CS-248 You Make My Heart Melt,
SY-02 Warm & Feathered Hugs (Sentiment only)

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
036 Light Blue, 031 Cobalt Blue, 081 Light Violet, 082 Purple, 042 Turquoise Green,  033 Persian Green,  091 Light Grey and 092 Blue Grey.

White Gelpen
Steadler black 0.5 fineliner

Florence Watercolor paper Intense White Smooth 200g
White A2 Card Base

***

Sabrina

Comments