KKS Christmas Challenge # 21

The Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Christmas challenge runs on facebook. In our Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Krafty Friends facebook group!!


This weeks theme is 
Add a creative/interactive element!!

We wanna see Shakers, Reveal cards, Box cards, Pop up cards, Sliders any cards with that extra special element!!

Join us weekly to help you get those cards, tags, gifts ready for the holidays! Play as often and as many times as you like! There will be weekly challenges (different prompts) and once we have at least five different people playing, there will be a prize at the end of the month for a $10 gift voucher to the shop!! Who's ready? There's a folder all ready for you and we can't wait to see what you make!


I made a box card with my Jolly Happy Snowmen!

The background panel I inked with Aqua Adventure and stamped a tree line from the Winter Scenery set with Lovely Lagoon.

 I colored my images with my copics
V17 15 12
RV85, 83 81
YR07 04
C03 01 00

and added them to my hills inside the box together with some acetate snowflakes from doodlebug.

***

Sabrina

Comments

Post a Comment