KKS May release peeks - Day 3 - Deepsea Palace

  Today is our third day of Krafty Peeks for the May Release

 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


Today we are 'peeking' another fabulous set 
from artist Sabrina van Vloten
 and it's called.....

DEEP SEA PALACE!




This set features a fabulous palace focal image with an awesome friendship sentiment! It will also coordinate with those fabulous ocean sea creatures we saw yesterday in LIFE IS THE BUBBLES! How fun!! 

Check out 
DEEP SEA PALACE! in so many regal underwater creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the new stencils, Add-Ons and hybrid ink along the way!  Be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop because there will be a giveaway for some krafty $$ to the shop! 

You'll see more of our May goodies tomorrow, and then everything will be released after our 
LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  



***

Ow my goodness I am so excited about this set!! I have been wanting an undersea castle since I made the mermaid stamp set last year! I also used the Life is the Bubbles set we shared yesterday!



I stamped my scene in a light ink and colored it all with my Zig markers and it's one of my favourite cards!!!

***


For now, check out all the adorable goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Another great card with this beautiful stamp. I love your ocean scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous colours! The scene you created is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how well your scene works on a slim line card, and your colours pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your no-line coloring it's so so cool!!!!!
    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  5. So vibrant and slim line - LOVE IT,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your card made me smile and be happy! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment