Dolphins for Mom

For my mom's Brithday I made her a mixed media canvas.

In our family we are in love with Dolphins!

This image I bought last year to support the charity event for the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.

This is the Aquarium where they take care of the dolphins Winter and Hope. Winter is a Dolphin without a tail, and you can see winter in the Dolphin Tale movies.


Originaly this image has the mermaid and 1 dolphin. 

I wanted 2 dolphins to represent me and my brother, so I merged it with Hope from the hope and winter stamp. Both stamps are from Yampuff and can be found here and here.



For the coloring I used copics and I applied the mermaid tail tutorial from the may 2015 Create and learn class at Kit and Clowder.

I made it two weeks ago but could only post now as I have now given it to my mom.
But I forgot to write down all the colors etc. Sorry.

For the Background and the seashells I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst sprays to color  them.

The scales are from a die and embossing set I cant recall the brand right now.

Hope you like it!
Thanks for reading.


***

Sabrina

Comments