Inspirational Wednesday

Hello Krafty Friends!
it's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY! 
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


***

Hello Krafty Friends!! It's krafty girl Sabrina here today and I want to
show you this shaker card using Manatee Pals!

I created a fun underwater scene using the scenery stamps in the set, and the Summer Sunbeams stencil!


I colored both the background and the adorale manatees with my Zig markers and added a bunch of purple and blue sequins inside!
I stamped the sentiment in our Gorgeous grape ink!

***

This set is perfect for all your summer cards and it is on SALE!!!
Just hop over to the KKS shop
and find Manatee Pals at 40% off this week!

Check back next week for more Inspiration and a different set on sale!

Happy Kraftin'!

Comments