KKS May Krafty Peeks day 3 - Fairy Village


We are continuing our new release countdown today!
Are you lovin' what you've seen so far?
Because we've got MORE!

It's Day THREE day of
May Krafty Peeks

Today we've got a magical new stamp set for you!  Remember the FAIRY FOLK set that we released last month?  Well you didn't think we'd leave them with no place to live, did you?  We've got a brilliant new set from
artist Sabrina van Vloten (that's me!)

It's called....FAIRY VILLAGE!


This set contains two gorgeous whimsical houses which can be used on their own as a focal image or in combination with our sweet Fairy Folk stamp set or many of our other fun sets!


***

My little fairies had to have a place to sleep. And when I imagine the magical woods where the fairies live. I imagine dark starry nights and glowy mushrooms and moss. 

So thats what I tried to show on my card today!


I used blues for the trees to make it feel like nighttime and added 2 little butterflies in the sky. Lining their wings with white gelpen.

Copics:
B39, 99, 37, 34, 32
BG07, 05, 02, 01 ,000
YG45, 41, 11
YG09, 06, 11 B32

I couldnt decide if i wanted a fairy on the outside so i put on on the inside. 


***

Check out FAIRY VILLAGE in action as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today!  You'll also see the new stencils, new ink and new dots along the way!!  Be sure to leave some love at each stop because I'm going to give away some krafty $$ to a lucky commenter!

You'll see MORE of our brand new goodies on Saturday  and everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends facebook group on
Saturday, May 16th at 2pm EST!


For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from our Krafty Team!!  See you again tomorrow!

***

Sabrina
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Definitely a magical woodland

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design! It's on my list for Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the nighttime effect. I would not have thought of this... or been able to colour it this well

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative vision for night time. It is perfect! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. So pretty Sabrina! I love the colours you used! And the sky is so amazing. I love it all!😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the assortment of blues you used & the inside is the frosting on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stunning magical scene that you created! It's beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning, this card is beautiful, the colors you used are so captivating! Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Your coloring is INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea, to add the fairy to the inside. I LOVE IT! And the blues are wonderful, like moonlight...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your imagination is captured perfectly in your card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment