Kimmie's Christmas Challenge #19 - Treats!

Good morning!!
Every Sunday we have a new Christmas challenge for you!
This challenge runs in our Facebook Group!!


This week's theme is Treats!

So make your creation using treats like candy canes, peppermint candies, gingerbread or even hot cocoa!!

***

I used the Gingerbread kisses and the Jolly Happy Snowmen stamp sets on my card!


I stamped the images in bubbly blue, left my stamps in my platform, colored them with my copics no-lines style, then stamped again over it with versamark and embossed them in white.

I added clear sparkly nuvo drops over the snow.

The background I made using a Zig marker making some random stripes and washing them out with a wet paintbrush.

Copic colors used:
Gingerbread: E35, 33, 31, 51
Pink: RV09, 06, 04, 02
Green: YG09, 06, 03, 00
White: C3, 1, 0, 00
Blue: B21, 00
Carrot: YR27, 04, Y38

***

Happy Kraftin'!

Sabrina

Comments

Post a Comment